Elective with Professional Team

Started by jooney89
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jooney89

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I'm a 3rd years PT student looking to do my electives with a professional team next April-May. I don't mind which sport at which state but I was first looking into basketball, baseball, or football. Do you guys happen to have any contact info on their medical staff team that travel with the team so I can get in contact with them? Even if not professional sport, if you have contact info for your previous college teams that are competitive (NCAA, etc.) would you pm me please? Thank you and best of luck to all you guys finishing up with your school!