Emergency Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

smileyman22336

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do I need my receipt tomorrow for the PCAT? I got 2 ID's, but do I need some receipt or something? Please tell me all I need so that I will be allowed entry to take the CBT test.
 
I'm freaking out because I can't remember my secret answers to log in to get my receipt and I can't check what time the test is at the site. I know it's location, but just not the time, nor do I have the receipt, although I did pay for it. I got my 2 ID's ready...help!