English

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Principessa07

Jr. Drug Dealer
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so I got really screwed over by the english sections... well mainly the reading comprehension.. This is really strange because the first time I took the PCAT those were my best sections.... my score would have been in the low 80s had I done better in reading comprehension... I was doing extremely well in the kaplan book.. got perfect on 2/3 exercises... does anyone have any suggestions on how to prepare for this?? I was thinking about buying a couple verbal ability books that are designed for the MCAT... and also just studying mcat material in general. and as for verbal ability is the best thing to do just read? kaplan was kind of helpful... any other pointers??
thanks in advance