ERAS Submission --> Program Availability Delay?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

banana_phone

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All -

I am still putting the finishing touches on my experiences section for fellowship apps and was not planning to submit today. I just heard from a colleague that while programs review the 19th, it takes some time for things to process once you assign them to programs, i.e. USMLE transcript may not be available to programs on Wednesday unless I submit a few days before.

Is this true? or would I be safe if I submit Monday versus today? Please advise...I don't want to rush things but also don't want to potentially mess things up. Thanks in advance.