Errors in Dr. Collins

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

skylights89

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I remember seeing posts about some errors in the dr. collin packets but can seem to find them. If anyone remembers or finds an error on the material please post the question and the correct answer.

Thanks!!
 
In one of the verbal analogies (for the older guide)

elephant: _________

the answer given was hippo but should be mammoth? I think this was one of them.
 
In one of the verbal analogies (for the older guide)

elephant: _________

the answer given was hippo but should be mammoth? I think this was one of them.


This was one of the Pearson practice test questions, not Dr. Collins. And I remember Pearson gave mammoth as the correct answer too. i rmeember that question and I never had Dr. Collins.