essay readers needed...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

charmedgrad

New Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please, I need some feedback from anyone who would be kind enough to read through my essay.
I have absolutely no one to go over it.

Thanks
 
There's a special thread over in the pre-allopathic forum where people who are willing to read personal statements (known as PS) post their names. You can find it [thread=332624]here.[/thread]

It's very late in the application season, so I'm not sure how many people are still available for PS reading, but you should certainly contact some people from that thread. I bet you'll be able to find someone.