EVMS Medical Master & last MCAT

Started by meilideai
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

meilideai

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

Has anyone had experience applying with a spring MCAT to EVMS' Medical Master? When is the last test date they will take? I saw on their website that the application deadline is April 1st. Does that mean I should send everything in before that date including MCAT scores? Or is it possible to take the April 10th MCAT?

Thanks much in advance
 
Actually, I had that same question. When I called in the other day Rose M. said the 4/1 deadline was pretty strict, and that given the amount of applicants they've had this year the earlier everything is in the better.

On another note--does anyone know how one submits MCAT scores to EVMS med masters. AAMC Thx doesn't have EMVS Health Professions listed in any of their drop-downs, and I know admissions to the Med Masters program isn't through the med school (an option). How does one submit outside of Thx...?!

Thanks🙂
 
Actually, I had that same question. When I called in the other day Rose M. said the 4/1 deadline was pretty strict, and that given the amount of applicants they've had this year the earlier everything is in the better.

On another note--does anyone know how one submits MCAT scores to EVMS med masters. AAMC Thx doesn't have EMVS Health Professions listed in any of their drop-downs, and I know admissions to the Med Masters program isn't through the med school (an option). How does one submit outside of Thx...?!

Thanks🙂
Use the option to print a score report, and you'll get a verification code. From that verification code, anybody can look up the score on https://services.aamc.org/mcat_verify/. For courtesy, send a print of the report as well.