Step I exam day tips step I?

Started by hamza4ever
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hamza4ever

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi there. good to be back on SDN.
well, a question came to me so i decided to share it. 🙂 anyone got any tips pertaining to the actual day of the step I exam? something about last minute things they wish they had done, or formulas they could have looked at or even when to take breaks b/w blocks for least fatigue and optimum performance? anything to help the exam taker??????

take care and keep smiling......b🙂
 
I remember that during the morning of my exam last July. i had prepared a "war song" to play in my car right before i walked into the building. (The Stone Roses - I Am The Resurrection)........ and i played it SUPER loud in my car with the windows closed, nearly making me deaf.

but during that time, i closed my eyes and totally forgot all the tension, all the stress, and all the bad thoughts i had. i walked into the exam as relaxed as a frozen pea and walked out the same.

the exam is 50% knowledge and 50% attitude. if you can get the attitude part correct, then the knowledge will fall right into place.

all the best