Exam Day

Started by bazuka
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bazuka

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just wondering if we can bring mechanical pencils, highlighters, or blue ink pen and an extra eraser to the test. And do we have to leave our cell phone in the car? Also how does the scantron look like? Does it have all the sections on one scantron or every sections has a new one? Is the essay written on a different scantron or something?

Im trying to stimulate as much closer setting as possible when taking my practice tests:laugh:

Last thing. are cell phones allowed to the testing room or do we have to leave them in the car/locker?
 
No highlighters, or pens. Some proctors allow mechanical pencils and others don't. Not sure about erasers. You can't have a cell phone on you. I carry mine in my pocket so I had to leave it up against the wall in the front of the room along with my snack and bottled water. You must turn it off. If it goes off in the exam, they will kick you out.

If I remember correctly, your scantron comes in a booklet thing. All the sections are in the scantron booklet. I think you write the essays there too but my memory is fading on this one.
 
I was just wondering if we can bring mechanical pencils, highlighters, or blue ink pen and an extra eraser to the test. And do we have to leave our cell phone in the car? Also how does the scantron look like? Does it have all the sections on one scantron or every sections has a new one? Is the essay written on a different scantron or something?

Im trying to stimulate as much closer setting as possible when taking my practice tests:laugh:

Last thing. are cell phones allowed to the testing room or do we have to leave them in the car/locker?
Did you even read the Candidate Information Booklet?