[deleted]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RapidEyeMovementLearning

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
[deleted]

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Take the AAMC test ASAP. Test company practice test are not really reflective of your actual score.

Really not much you can do at this point other than take the AAMC FL, review that, maybe do the OG, and relax. With a few days before your exam, I don't think it's a good idea to do more than one FL before test day, otherwise you run the risk of burnout. Especially since it looks like you've been doing about an exam every 3 days the past couple weeks.

Focus on getting a feel for the AAMC questions now, and what they like to ask, how they format questions and passages, etc.

Members don't see this ad :)
Agree with others: test prep companies do not equate well with AAMC FL. Good luck!! At this point, the only thing you can really do is review where you're weak on CP and then relax. With T-3 to go, Tues night you really just want to get a good night's sleep.

Definitely take the AAMC sample full-length as soon as you can! A lot of people feel like they should "save" it for the last minute since it's the only current AAMC exam, but I agree with the above posters - it's best to get as accurate an idea as possible of the exam as soon as you can. Beyond that, I would actually slow down on the full-lengths. Five tests in the past two weeks is pretty demanding, and you don't want to risk becoming exhausted (which will hurt your general performance, and especially verbal). Plus, taking practice tests isn't valuable unless you give yourself plenty of time to review both your wrong and right answers, and look for general trends or "wrong answer" patterns. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 users
I'd be somewhat hesitant to recommend taking the MCAT next week if those are your EK scores and you are aiming for a 514+. But yes take the AAMC FL: if you do well on that then it can be worth taking it the next couple days. But otherwise, the fact for both EK's you've gotten below 70% on all but the psych section does not lend itself to a particularly high probability of hitting 514+ on the real thing.