ExCPT exam

Started by Lascassas
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lascassas

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am planning on taking the ExCPT version of the Pharmacy Technician certification exam.

ExCPT sells their Training Manual & Study Guide, is this what their certification test is based on? In other words are they testing you basically from their own manual?

Any tips or strategy?

I have a TN state Pharm Tech license now, i would like to get "certified" from someone though.
 
I am planning on taking the ExCPT version of the Pharmacy Technician certification exam.

ExCPT sells their Training Manual & Study Guide, is this what their certification test is based on? In other words are they testing you basically from their own manual?

Any tips or strategy?

I have a TN state Pharm Tech license now, i would like to get "certified" from someone though.

Yes, when I took the exam in 2009. The exam focused on some sigs and the and the top 200 drugs. Can't really remember... I crammed for the exam and passed the first try. The practice problem helped a lot in the book. GL!!!