Execrise Physiology this spring

Started by 4323
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

4323

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know of an exercise physiology online course that starts this spring and ends before june 25th and costs less than $1,000 other than the ucla extension course as that is closed?
 
Last edited:
Aren't most spring semester classes at least a few weeks into the semester...? I have had one major test and weeks of assignments for most of my spring classes.
 
Aren't most spring semester classes at least a few weeks into the semester...? I have had one major test and weeks of assignments for most of my spring classes.
most but the UCLA one starts in march I'm on the waiting list.