Experience

Started by v-lander
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

v-lander

spungahundahground
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Another question. I am well aware of the need for PA applicants to have prior medical experience before being admitted to most schools. I have made this decision to be a PA fairly recently and thus have very little in the way of experience. I am working with a PA in a shadowing-type of setup for my undergrad internship experience. I do get to assist, but very minimally. I guess my question is how do I get my foot in the door and gain more experience (paid would be nice!)? Thanks again.