Experienced MCAT Tutor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LI MCAT Tutor

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am an experienced tutor with a B.S. in biomedical engineering from the Johns Hopkins University. I scored a 39 on the MCAT (99th percentile) and have tutored both the MCAT and the individual sciences that are tested on it. Test-taking strategies and studying effectively are both critical for success on the MCAT, so I will assist you in both of these areas. I offer private tutoring and lessons, which will be structured based on what your needs are. If you have a friend that is looking for assistance with the same subject, I can work with you both for a reduced rate. Please visit my website, http://www.LImcatTutor.com, specifically the MCAT page, for more information.
I am available for tutoring via webcam or if you live on Long Island, we can meet locally.