Experiences section on OptomCAS

Started by jstyt7
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jstyt7

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have about 120 hrs of total shadowing experience with 3 different optometrist, 1 ophthalmologist, and 1 vision therapist. I have no work experience because of being international which made it hard for me to work. do you guys think I am in an ok position with what I have??
 
I have about 120 hrs of total shadowing experience with 3 different optometrist, 1 ophthalmologist, and 1 vision therapist. I have no work experience because of being international which made it hard for me to work. do you guys think I am in an ok position with what I have??

In terms of shadowing yes. Do you have any other extracurriculars?