Extracurricular activities and work experience

Started by ando25x
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ando25x

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For extracurricular activities, I have couple leadership positions but I was wondering if should include ones where i'm not a leader and just a member. Does intramural sports count for this?
Also, if i am volunteering as a pharmacy technician, do i put that under extracurricular or can i put it under work experience?
 
I plan to include some non-pharmacy EC that I have been involved for many years because even though they are not pharm related I think those EC show dedication (or I hope they will anyway) 🙂

I put my pharmacy volunteer under extracccuricular instead of work experience.