FAFSA and IRS

Started by Peyton87
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Peyton87

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm filling out the FAFSA form.
but I can't submit it without my IRS information.
I don't have my W2 with me yet.
Do I have to wait until I receive W2?
How do you guys do it?
 
I'm filling out the FAFSA form.
but I can't submit it without my IRS information.
I don't have my W2 with me yet.
Do I have to wait until I receive W2?
How do you guys do it?

I think you are still able to do it.
They will give you the option for IRS, you choose "Will File" --> fill in your estimated gross income etc... --> Submit.

You can update this info later when you are done with your taxes.