Fall 2017 supplemental deadline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

stableresonance

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm currently looking at pharm schools to apply to get in for fall 2017. Why is the PharmCas application deadline in December 2016, but supplementals for schools have deadline in December 2015? Does that mean if I apply now, I'll be applying for fall 2018?
 
Supplemental application deadlines will vary depending on the school. Some supplementals are due later than the PharmCAS application. Depending on the school, PharmCAS application deadlines can be due on Nov (earliest), December, January, February, and March (latest I know). Good luck for fall 2017.
 
Does that mean that I should have completed the supplementals last year? So if I were to apply to the schools now, I'd have to finish the supplementals by this December, PharmCas by next December, and I'd be applying for fall 2018?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad