Fee waiver

Started by deleted212936
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted212936

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm granted a fee waiver, but I was told that "Please only apply to one school when you initially e-submit. If you choose to apply to additional schools, you may designate them AFTER your fee waiver has been posted to your application."

So does it mean I'll have to submit TWICE ?
 
Yes. The first time you submit you can only choose one school, and the application fee is waived. If you want to apply to other schools, you have to pay $40 for each additional school which is what everyone has to pay.

I think they do this because the first time you pay, you have to designate the money order option and pharmcas will do their thing, and waive it. If you want to apply to more schools, you pay the $40 with money orders or credit cards. I'm not sure if I got my point across, but basically, the first time you get one school free, the second time, you pay just like everyone else.