Feedback on personal statement

Started by atm716
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

atm716

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am applying for the 2017 cycle, and I am nervous about the strength of my personal statement. I would love an extra set of eyes to give me feedback, so if anyone reading it this wouldn't mind doing so please comment below or message me. I'd greatly appreciate it!! (Will send it to those willing)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am applying for the 2017 cycle, and I am nervous about the strength of my personal statement. I would love an extra set of eyes to give me feedback, so if anyone reading it this wouldn't mind doing so please comment below or message me. I'd greatly appreciate it!! (Will send it to those willing)
I would be happy to read yours! If you're down I could also send you mine and we can make sure we're good to go and get these apps in early! Message me if that sounds good to you. Thanks, Emilie