Fellowship notifications

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

premedfather

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you get a call from the program director on match day December 13 like for residency or just an email from the match?

Sent from my SM-N960U using SDN mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LOL yes me also!! I can say the interview circuit was a little strenuous but got to meet all uveitis fellowship candidates and visited lots of very nice programs. Excited about next year.

Sent from my SM-N960U using SDN mobile
 
Also the situation at Bascom Palmer for uveitis is a bit unusual, I wish they did normal interviews as everybody else. You hear rumors but cannot confirm or deny without feet on the ground.

Sent from my SM-N960U using SDN mobile
 
Also the situation at Bascom Palmer for uveitis is a bit unusual, I wish they did normal interviews as everybody else. You hear rumors but cannot confirm or deny without feet on the ground.

Sent from my SM-N960U using SDN mobile

I'm a bit younger in my training than applying for fellowship. But care to expand on what you mean?