Ferris COP

Started by cschellh
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cschellh

Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

I'm looking to apply to Ferris for 2010 admission and I can't seem to find the application online there? I searched for 15 minutes and I feel very dumb..haha. Does anyone know if it's up and I'm just missing it? OR if it isn't up yet? I know it is a non-pharmcas school.

=) Thanks! 😕 😕 :scared: 😱
 
If I remember correctly from last year I don't think they put up the application until the end of summer or beginning of the fall semester.
 
If I remember correctly from last year I don't think they put up the application until the end of summer or beginning of the fall semester.

Thanks! I'm going to shoot them an email and I'll post it on here! I appreciate the response! 🙂