Ferris State University Stats?

Started by tifferzzz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hi guys,

I was just wondering what Ferris State University's stats were in terms of PCAT and GPA. I will be applying there, and can't seem to find them! It's actually where I'm hoping to go, but I'm out of state. Will that put me at a disadvantage? I have a 3.94 GPA, 99 PCAT, and shadowing experience in a variety of settings. Gosh I'm so nervous! :arghh:

I don't know why anyone with a 3.90's GPA and 99 PCAT would even ask this question ?? lol 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't understand why people with 3.9 and 99 PCAT would ask such a question. Working your personal statement and prepare for the interview. I heard people with 3.9 and 99 PCAT can't get in pharmacy or medical school if you suck on the interview. Does it answer your question?