Few More Questions . . .

Started by deleted92121
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted92121

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
First, thanks for everyone's help here. You have all been very nice and more than willing to take time to help.

1. I didn't enjoy Gen Chem and only have a moderate understanding. I get the very basics and whatnot. O-chem is not bad for me. I realize there is some chemistry involved in being a Pharmacist, but how much are we really looking at?

2. How many people here got a "C' in one or more Chem classes.

I know it sounds strange having someone say "Pharmacy sounds like a good fit for me, but I don't care for chemistry", but the pharmacological effects on the body and the physiology interest me greatly. Plus, I am attracted to the idea of being a source of knowledge for patients, sans touching them, lol.

Thanks again,
DXU