Final Transcript

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

futurepharmD103

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I have been accepted into a school and have confirmed to go. I need to send my final transcript. I just graduated, so mine is finished. Do I upload it to the pharmcas or send it directly to the school?

Thank you so much!
 
Hi,

I have been accepted into a school and have confirmed to go. I need to send my final transcript. I just graduated, so mine is finished. Do I upload it to the pharmcas or send it directly to the school?

Thank you so much!
Probably pharmCAS since they told me they will send schools any information I update my applications with but I would email the school just in case.