Finally applied.... now what?

Started by deleted988005
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted988005

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just submitted my applications and paid the fee (rip.) but now what? I have read some schools have "supplemental fees" after you pay the initial fee. Where would I find what else I need to do? Or would I have to check through each school's website?
 
Most schools will send you an email sometime soon regarding supplemental applications/fees. They may mention this on AADSAS as well. You can check out the school specific discussion pages on here to see how and when other people received supppemental fee/app requests. Wouldn’t hurt to check school websites either.