Finding an Apartment?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

beannaithe

Bionerd
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This may sound kind of like a stupid question. But I've been wondering about this. For those of you who go to a school in far away from where you're from, how did you find an apartment and a roommate?

I'm debating about when I should head out and start looking or whether I can wait until orientation. 😛
 
beannaithe said:
This may sound kind of like a stupid question. But I've been wondering about this. For those of you who go to a school in far away from where you're from, how did you find an apartment and a roommate?

I'm debating about when I should head out and start looking or whether I can wait until orientation. 😛

You have various options. Craigslist and even contacting your schoool housing office, just to name a ferw. The housing office sometimes will compile a list of others students in a similar position. Good luck and congrats for your admission.