Finding jobs

Started by Tee Cell
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Tee Cell

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm curious as to how people are finding jobs. Are you using recruiters and agencies, gasworks, personal contacts, etc. I've been looking for a job and haven't had much luck.
 
I'm curious as to how people are finding jobs. Are you using recruiters and agencies, gasworks, personal contacts, etc. I've been looking for a job and haven't had much luck.

All of the above. Recruiters can be helpful but I wasn't blown away. They typically are trying to get you the same jobs already posted on gaswork. I got my job through Gaswork and its a good gig. Other places I found via that site were FOS. The best bet is a personal contact who can steer you to the right people.