Step I Flash cards for step 2

Started by Werry
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Werry

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys I was wondering if someone ha sgot the inside scoop on which flash card are best fro USMLE step 2, I have seen Aplleton and lange ( 29$) (1998) and REA flashcard book (9$) ( 2003), do u think any of these are good, do u know of any other flashcard you used for step 2 prpearation, I would also appreciate it if someone tells me if they have known any software containing tutorials( not test software) for step two related content...thanks