Flouroscopic/radiation lectures

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ligament

Interventional Pain Management
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'll be giving a lecture on radiation safety for interventional pain physicians in a little bit. Am looking for good resources for this. Most of the pain atlases have decent sections that I am aware of. Algos has a nice lecture available on his website. Are there any specific resources that are particularly good? Anybody have any powerpoint lectures to point out to me?

thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi All,

I'll be giving a lecture on radiation safety for interventional pain physicians in a little bit. Am looking for good resources for this. Most of the pain atlases have decent sections that I am aware of. Algos has a nice lecture available on his website. Are there any specific resources that are particularly good? Anybody have any powerpoint lectures to point out to me?

thanks.

I remember reading an issue of 'Spine line' ( NASS supplementary journal) 2 months ago dedicated to radiation safety topics. Check it out.

Ligament, send me your email via PM and I will send you a very exhaustive fluoroscopic lecture tonight....I found this on the internet...