Fogarty Scholars?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HappyG0Lucky

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Everyone -

I am pretty interested in the Fogarty Scholars program. I would love to go work in Chiang Mai. However I don't have a strong research background (just one summer basic science) and I'm a little unsure of exactly how to approach setting up an application. I'm only an M2 now so have more than a year to formulate an application - but just wondered if anyone had done it or was planning to do it and wanted to hear your thoughts.

Thanks to anyone who responds.