For current Howard pharmacy students

Started by TechRx
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TechRx

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would love to hear opinions from current Howard students about how or what they think about the probation status. It's kind of hard to get in touch with someone in the office and I heard that they should have their on site visit to determine if they have met their standards yet. Any comments would help, thanks in advance!
 
I attentd Howard. To get right to the point. Howard University will be fine. The things that needed to be corrected have been corrected. If you have been given an interview for Fall 2007, good luck and come to the interview with excitment instead of doubts.