For those who have already interviewed at VCU

Started by jrstephe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jrstephe

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just curious how the interview process went at VCU. I have an interview next week and I was just wondering if you are alone with the interviewers or if there are more than one applicant at the same time. I have heard that you get to go to the clinics also, was that one on one with a senior student or are there more than one applicant shadowing the student?
 
Just curious how the interview process went at VCU. I have an interview next week and I was just wondering if you are alone with the interviewers or if there are more than one applicant at the same time. I have heard that you get to go to the clinics also, was that one on one with a senior student or are there more than one applicant shadowing the student?

you will be one-on-one with your interviewer, and in the clinic they just picked random students for us to shadow, so that's one-on-one also...goodluck! 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just curious how the interview process went at VCU. I have an interview next week and I was just wondering if you are alone with the interviewers or if there are more than one applicant at the same time. I have heard that you get to go to the clinics also, was that one on one with a senior student or are there more than one applicant shadowing the student?

Would you mind posting your status?when did you apply and are you in state or out of state?
Thanks
 
Would you mind posting your status?when did you apply and are you in state or out of state?
Thanks

In-state, rural area,GPA 3.6, DAT 17, Bio major, have taken many of the suggested courses also,--cellbio,biochem,genetics,anatomy,microbiology,& immunology, finished AADSAS in May, DAT July 31.