Forensic Path

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

amygdala_path

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Guys,
Our program does not have much forensic teaching until we go to the MEs in the senior years or the occasional lecture by a visiting forensic pathologist. Is there is a website with forensic info to read for RISE as I have no time to get a book now? Well it wouldn't hurt if you have suggestions for books either.
Thanks.🙂
 
Guys,
Our program does not have much forensic teaching until we go to the MEs in the senior years or the occasional lecture by a visiting forensic pathologist. Is there is a website with forensic info to read for RISE as I have no time to get a book now? Well it wouldn't hurt if you have suggestions for books either.
Thanks.🙂

I would suggest not studying for the RISE