Fpgee

Started by hemali
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hemali

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello,
Has anyone given fpgee exam of pharmacy.I am planning to give in dec or next year.Can anyone tell me if morris cody notes contents are same as of leon shargel book.
Thanks
Hemali
 
Hello:

I am a Canadian trained pharmacist living in the US and know that our pharmacy journals advocate Morris Cody because the manuals are complied by registered pharmacists and constantly updated as new info comes out. You can check out their website. Only thing is is that they are $$$.

Due to personal reasons, I will not be writing the FPGEE, even though I purchased the original 2007 Morris Cody notes. If you are interested in using M-C, I am willing to let them go for $500 (plus whatever the shipping is to where you are). I have the Home Review, the Mini Review, the iBT TOFEL guide, and over 1200 practice questions. They are in great shape - only thing is is I highlighted (very neatly, with a ruler... yes, I have OCD 😉 in half of the manuals, but the practice guides are untouched.

Let me know if you're interested in them!

[email protected]
 
Pretty sure the OP's not visiting your website because this thread was started 5.5 years ago.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Seriously....who replies to posts after this long...I didn't even know you could find posts from that long ago....😱