Franchising advice?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrCandyBarr

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know that this topic could be better addressed in the dentaltown forum, where I already posted, but I wanted to see if anyone could give me feedback here too.

I am a recent graduate working as an associate for an owner who at one time owned as many as 6 practices. I really love working 6 days/week (I'm an "in the closet work-a-holic" 🙄 I love 😍 being so busy! ) and I am looking into the possibility of heading down the same path as this owner (franchising). I may take over this owner's practice within a year and am eventually thinking about buying other clinics.

Does anyone know of other dentists who have franchised ? Any helpful suggestions?

Thanks!