Freshman Year

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lightblueelephant

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I got my business degree earlier this year and went straight into a DIY post-bacc. Which, although it pains me I've got 2 more years of it left. My freshman year of college (way back in 2010, I took Gen Bio at a quarter system school and got Cs. My senior year there (last summer) I was an idiot and thought it would be a good idea to take a super condensed gen chem (a retake, as I dropped it in 2010 and thought I would stay at this school for post bacc and got a B-). I am now at a semester school for post bacc and doing significantly better grade wise.


I guess my question is, how much are my little sciences at my old school going to be looked at-- especially bio from 2010?
 
Last edited: