FTP site?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SkiBabeUSF

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've got an idea, but I'm not skilled in executing it...

Does someone know how to start/run an FTP site? I think it would be much easier to share the various materials that we all have if they were simply available on a FTP server.

It's kind of hard to help everyone out when one is so pressed with the invaluable resource that is TIME !
 
Yes I do...I will volunteer for this service. and set something up so that you all can download whatever you want. Let me know what you have or what available and I will upload it to my server and make a webpage where you guys can go and download the information that you want.

Also maybe predents.com would want to offer this service. If not then I am more than happy to do it.

~Milton