fulfilling prepharm reqs

Started by dsong004
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dsong004

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know where I can fulfill all the prepharm reqs around Orange County? I'm looking to see where I can get the biochem and molecular biology course. I'm thinking that I can try to get into those classes through Open U at fullerton or dominguez hills but the classes get filled so quickly and spots are not guaranteed... Does anyone have a better idea?
 
Does anyone know where I can fulfill all the prepharm reqs around Orange County? I'm looking to see where I can get the biochem and molecular biology course. I'm thinking that I can try to get into those classes through Open U at fullerton or dominguez hills but the classes get filled so quickly and spots are not guaranteed... Does anyone have a better idea?

Trying to secure classes at CSUs are a challenge, like you said. However, there are so many junior colleges that offer these courses. I know that OCC offers BioChem and Mol Bio. Living in OC you have literally a dozen junior colleges to choose from. Good Luck.