Future Spine Surgeon

Started by alfafa1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

alfafa1

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wassup bro.

I'm well known on the UH forums but they have been down for repairs. I wanted to introduce myself. I consider myself a future private practice spine surgeon. I was gunna do Ortho b/c they do it best, but my pops is a PD at an NSurg prog and he recommended I train NSurg at UCSF along with the greats, I think non-top 5 programs train mediocre surgeons. Should have done better on Step 1 LOL!

Are there any other aspiring Spine Surgeons on this forum?

I look forward to contributing :shy:

alfafa
 
these kind of SDN posts were funny the first couple hundred times.
#1,430,234 ... not so much tbh.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wassup bro.

I'm well known on the UH forums but they have been down for repairs. I wanted to introduce myself. I consider myself a future private practice spine surgeon. I was gunna do Ortho b/c they do it best, but my pops is a PD at an NSurg prog and he recommended I train NSurg at UCSF along with the greats, I think non-top 5 programs train mediocre surgeons. Should have done better on Step 1 LOL!

Are there any other aspiring Spine Surgeons on this forum?

I look forward to contributing :shy:

alfafa

Should have gone to an MD program LOL!