Futuredentist -adv

Started by Henna
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Henna

Full Member
Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Future dentist ,
How are things going ? when's your due date ?
I doubt there are any more IU students here at this point .
 
Hi perplexed,
I am doing fine. My due date is at the end of June if I dont deliver prematurely. I have some problems with my pregnancy. I have fibroids of the uterus and in my 5th month (last month) I had premature labor. My OB/GYN put me on Indocin(NSIADs) and stopped the contractions. Since then I have been put on high-risk pregnancy cateogory. I am just hoping to deliver my baby full term. I think you are right. I dont think there are IU students at this point. Oh well, I can always hope. I hope you are fine too.
 
Iam sorry to hear abt that, hope you are taking ample amounts of rest . Iam keeping my fingers crossed for you.
Hey , your baby will be a cancerian ( like me 😀 ) :clap: :clap:
 
Thank you for your kind words. Hope, everything goes fine for you too. Good luck with UCSF.