Step II Getting wrecked in Uworld, help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Peach Newport

board certified in jewish dermatology
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don’t know why, but I’m getting destroyed by UW for step 2. On step 1 I kept at at 78% and got 250+. But on step 2 I’m struggling to maintain 65% and I’m always scoring below average. I’m a DO student who’s been through a year of terrible rotations so I’ve been doing a lot of online med ed, combank, and blueprints/case files. I always scored high on shelves.

I feel like I’m going to do really poorly on step 2 and basically lose everything I gained from a good step 1. I have just over 5 weeks until test day. What should I be doing?