Getting your Pharmacy Tech License

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PharmTechFTW

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When filling out the application to get a license, I had to answer yes to a misdemeanor in the past 5 years. It was a DUI.

I know this does not necessarily get you denied, but has anyone here been successful in getting licensed with a misdemeanor? If so, what did you do to improve your chances? It states that I need to submit a copy of my conviction, and and statement from my probation officer. I am sure my P.O. can give me a good reference, thankfully.

Is there anyting else I can do to improve my chances?

Thanks for your help!

:xf: