GI fellowship interview attire

Started by sevenblue
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sevenblue

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys, what do you plan to wear for the interviews.. may be a cliche for AMGs... I am asking this cos i have heard -- wearing silk tie is important and stuff... can anybody throw some light ??
 
Hi guys, what do you plan to wear for the interviews.. may be a cliche for AMGs... I am asking this cos i have heard -- wearing silk tie is important and stuff... can anybody throw some light ??


I'd wear the same thing you wore for your residency interviews. I'm wearing a suit. For residency, I wore a pant suit but I think I'll switch it up and wear a skirt suit this year. I know the pant vs skirt debate was an isuue on the boards last year (and I'm sure every year) but I honestly don't think it matters. Just look fresh and clean!