GMS program

Started by Jaba
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jaba

S.mutans
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello. I was just wondering if anybody has heard much about the gms program at Boston University? Has anybody here gone through this program and found it useful for being accepted into dental school?

My gpa is rather low, so I must consider a backup option if I do not make it in this cycle. I contacted the school, and they told me that they offer a concentration in oral health as well. It sounds exciting, but if anybody could give me some insight into it I would appreciate it.

Do you think it is possible to do well? Do some courses get carried over to dental school if completed? Is it possible to do it in one year?

Thanks