I interviewed at one of my top schools and won't know if I am accepted until end of January. I was invited to interview at another school out of state, but the latest interview date is end of January. I don't want to fly to this interview if I am accepted to my top school. What's a good excuse to give for asking the school if I can wait until the February interview spots open before I schedule? I am thinking about saying I have interviews at other schools in January so there are conflicts. (but I really don't have any interviews in January) Any suggestions?