Good Paying Certifications

Started by fkazi1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fkazi1

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I'm hoping to apply for an MD in two to three years still a little unsure. I currently have almost a year left on my Biophysics degree from York University in Canada.

I was hoping to make some money right after graduating before applying for an MD and was wondering if there are any certifications that I can do by just giving a couple of exams or tests and that can allow me to make decent enough money thinking 50K onwards. I'm hoping to work in a healthcare related field relevant to my degree ,but I know with just a BSc in Biophysics there aren't too many opportunities I can exploit.

I'm really interested in doing an MD/MBA when I do apply so that I can advance more quickly professionally.

If there are any recommendations regarding career options in Biophysics with just a Bachelors they'd also be greatly appreciated.