Got a question

Started by JOliv010
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JOliv010

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got classes like Exercise Physiology and Kinesology. These classes are under Excercise Science so was my class sport nutrition. Will Pharm Cas count these as science course? I hear Kinesology is a tough course is that true?
 
Courses about Kinesiology are supposed to be super easy (at least at my school), even people I know who failed intro biology and other easy science courses pulled good grades (A's and B's) in those classes.

I think they will consider them "sports sciences" not regular sciences though.