Gpa significant drop

Started by Oversea
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Oversea

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My acceptance letter mentions that i will be denied the offer to pharmacy school if I have a significant drop in GPA. How much is significant drop? I was a 4.0 student until this semester. I am sure i will get 2 B's this semester. Will they denied me?
 
As long as you maintain your cummulative GPA above 3.0, you will be fine. In your case, you worried too much and need a vacation for winter break.
 
As long as you maintain your cummulative GPA above 3.0, you will be fine. In your case, you worried too much and need a vacation for winter break.
Hahah. True. I need a break. I wOrried too much about the whole application process. As the result, i could not did well on my Ochem Tests. I think i need to relax. Lol