grades and transcripts

Started by dwindle
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dwindle

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I go to a university and recently took a summer class at a city college and did not receive a passing grade (D). If I retake the class and receive a passing grade at a different institution, do I have to submit transcripts from the school I didn't pass the class at when applying to optometry school in the future? The class is a pre-req (anatomy).

Thanks.
 
Hello,

I go to a university and recently took a summer class at a city college and did not receive a passing grade (D). If I retake the class and receive a passing grade at a different institution, do I have to submit transcripts from the school I didn't pass the class at when applying to optometry school in the future? The class is a pre-req (anatomy).

Thanks.

Yes. You have to provide transcripts for every school you have attended and your initial failing grade will show up on there.